Frequent light headaches with dizziness, tiredness throughout the day, blurry vision, excessive thirst and cough. Cause?

Hi doc, i have this feeling this week, i have frequent light headache with a little dizzy feeling but never vomit . I feel tired all day. When i ate, that i got so sleepy. It was accompanied with blurry vision . I ate a little this past days, i only ate 2rice per day and ate fruits, veggies and oatmeal in lunch and dinner. I have sometimes black vision when i woke up. I have 90,60 bp . I have sometimes feeling pain in my lower left right under my ribs but not so painful. Sometimes i felt light pain on my back, on my thigh. I sometimes feel thirsty and i choke and cough a bit.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012