Frequent headaches. Relief with antacid syrups. Painful while sleeping. Any home remedy?

I get frequent headache . Normally it is not cured with any analgesics such as paracetamol or others.. I try many things to get relief such as Antacid syrups, Black salt, hing and excess water intake. Majority of time any of these helps me. Some times pain goes away at its own in 12 hours to 24 hours. Sitting or standing positions helps me get some relief and in sleeping it is more painful. How do I cure myself.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012