Frequent gas formation and bloating in the stomach, pain in the chest, dizziness. Did MRI for pain in head. Not able to diagnose

Hi, I have very frequent Gas and bloating all the time in my stomach and some times pain in my left hand, chest and feels like dizziness and shooting pain in head..once the gas goes out no pain and dizziness, went to couple of doctors but no use.. stopped Smoking , Alcohol. but no improvement.. For shooting pain in head and dizziness - done MRI - all results normal BP - BP is not constant , it varies every time.. average 130/80 few years back done endoscopy - doc said might be oesophagus.. Food - not much spicy or oily. on time food 3 times a day and 30 mins workout.. like walking and stretching exercise.. i concern about dizziness and shooting pain in head..
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012