Frequent episodes of diarrhea, sever pain in abdomen, joint pains, indigestion, weight gain. Got tested for Coliac disease, are these the symptoms?

I ve had frequent episodes of diarrohea which sometimes burns and irritates the skin. I experience left sided abdo pain which is relieve when I have my bowels open. Stools are either yellowish/or greenish colour. I don t have blood or mucus in my stools. I sometimes experience severe abdo pain which is relieved by passing diarrohea or vomiting undigested food. I have also joint pain particularly in my elbows and knees.Frequent episodes of ingestion . I have noticed a increase in body weight. I have been tested for Coliac disease but I m worried the negative result was affected by having to starve for a lipids blood test at the same time, I don t eat spicey food.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013