Frequent, continuous sneezing, running nose with blood or blocked nose. How to cure this allergy?

Hi Dr. I have been getting frequent and continous sneezing in the mornings and some times in the evening, this happens once I get up from the bed, immly, my nose will get blocked and I will have atleast 25-30 hard sneezing, along with running nose, some times 2-3 drops of blood and some times sneezing is so hard that, me ears will get sucked or squeezed.....most of the time, my nose is blocked or iam having running nose.... I have shown to ENT dr, but they have told it is due to some allergy .....but it has not cured with their treatment..... pls advice as what should I do to get rid of this allergic.... Regards
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013