Frequent bowel movements, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Have IBS. Hernia near belly button diagnosed. Treatment?

My normal was about 6 weeks ago. I was always told that I had IBS. I would go to the bathroom about every 2-3 hours with small bowel movements almost every time. But for the 2 weeks I had diarrhea with lots of back and abdomen pain. Feels like I did a abe workout for to long. but that went to constipation that last around 4 days. Then I can finally have a bowel movement but it hurts really bad. Like my insides are going to come out to. That would led to diarrhea for the day. I have had a EGD nothing but acid reflex doctor said. I had an Cat scan shows a small hernia by belly button.
Another way to describe the pain is that my ribs are being pushed out from the inside. I can't sleep. I am nauseas all the time. I went from 170 to 147 in 6 weeks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013