Frequent acne breakouts, leaves a scar, have oily skin, follow healthy diet plan, take VB 7 forte. Will continuous intake have any side effect?

Hi .......... i am facing an acne problem ....... it comes after 2 weeks and leave a mark ........... i have a healthy diet plan but have an oily skin........... I m 25 yrs old ........... My dermatologist has prescribed me VB 7 Forte ....... whenever I take d entire course I dont have acne problem , but aftr few period it emerges again .............. So now what should i do? Do continuous intake of VB 7 FORTE has a side effect too? please gv me an altrnate soltn ?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012