Frenulum attached to head of penis, tore a bit, white color in that area, tightness. Worry?

Hi im a 27year old male,
my concern is......where the frenulum is attached to the head of the penis, I slightly tore it the other day during sex. It's only a small split, but quite tender at the moment. However in the past I have notice some white colour on that area (and also a bit further down inside the foreskin) and it's also felt a bit tight (as thought the frenulum wants to detach).
Is this something I should be worried about? would I need to do something surgically about it?

Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013