Fractured radius, burning, tingling sensation. Have put sugar splint on it. Is surgery advisable?

hi my name is laquia. I brokin my radius,fractured it about 3 wks ago... Went to the ER,they wanted to do surgery. I did not get it... So bout 3 days later i returned to er,they put an sugan splint on it an lined it up.... I also was suppose to go see an bone,joint specialist... Im havin an burnin,tinglin in the arm,also its sore. the swelling is still remainin,all my muscles from my shoulder dwn is stiff.. So should i return bakk to th er or wait to go to my appointment..
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013