Fractured metatarsal, foot cast removed, excruciating pain, burns. I it CRPS?

I fractured my 5th metatarsal 8weeks ago, foot cast removed at week 7. I am having more pain now in my foot and ankle than I have had in 6weeks. There is no pain when I m sitting and resting, but excrutiating pain when I put any weight on affected foot. It was xrayed last week and bone had healed. I have had 2 visits th physio but I m not getting any better, I feel that the pain is not letting up. My foot changes to a red/purple colour as I put it down on the floor and the burning pain is mainly around my ankle down to the base of my toes. I am finding this hard to cope with as there does not seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel. Could this be CRPS?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013