Fracture in right leg bone, Haematoma below ankle, swelling, redness in foot and pale toe nails,

Hi about a month ago i suffered a motorcycle accident and fracture a bone in my right leg also i did notice in my foot below the ankle an hematoma thats has already gone. My foot its a little swollen and I just cant move my foot as far as the other one it is a little stiff. Also when I get up the foot starts to get very very red and my toe nails get pale but as soon an I elevate it the redness go away. This redness is whats driving me nuts , do you have an idea of whats going on with my foot Thanks a lot Adrian Rivera
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012