Found lump in throat. Have hypothyroidism. Why pain in muscles and migraine?

Good morning, Doctor. I am 40 years old and my primary Dr. asked for an ultrasound on my thyroid as he found a lump in my throat. The lump is about 2 X 1.6 cm. I also have hypothyroidism . my next step is to have a biopsy performed, but generally I am feeling awful. Muscle and joint pain, migraines, feeling weak, tired and sleepy all the time, feeling extremely cold. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 2 years ago, and I was taking levothyroxine 50 mcg, which has helped me to keep my hormone levels within the range, but have not helped me to feel well overall. I just switched to Armour Thyroid and I am waiting for a miracle now.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012