Found deep remaining stitches, got vaginal bleeding post hysterectomy. Cauterization done without pain relief measures. Is that right?

Hi, I am a patient that had a hysterectomy four months ago, went to my OB bc I thought I found deep remaining stitches vaginally and started bleeding badly. He had a hard time seeing it and didn t reliaze when I said there still connected and he was pulling on them so he went back in and got part of it out leaving part of it bc there was too much blood he said and cauterized me with no pain relieve measures, sent me home with almost no info, and no pain relief and to come back in 3wks. I hurt soo bad and ibprofen is not helping is this ok, was what he did ok?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013