Foul vaginal odour during periods, abdominal pain. Taking placentrex injections, kidney calculus. Side effect?

hello Mam, i had the problem of foul odor from my menstrual flow, lower abdominal pain , and also right iliac fossa pain i have been given cap doxy and flagyl and inj placentres for 10 days. my ulatra sound pelvis is normal execp for two 3mm calculi in both kidneys. does inj placentrex has any side effects? i have taken 2 doses of inj. placentrex. i am having slight swelling of face and legs. is it the side effect of any drug? i have also been prescribed syrup evecare of Himalaya.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012