Foul smelling white discharge, periods started, bleeding due to menstruation or clitoral bleeding ?

hey.. i am 21... n having white n smelly discharge from clit/ urethra from last 2 months.. i m not sure from where it is.. but its definately not vagina.. i hav even checked by touching my parts.. and this time just before 2 mints of starting periods my clitoris bleeded... i am 101% sure that it it was not from vagina.. i had a big spot on top of my underwear ... afand then it started bleeding from vagina too and my periods started.. i know that u might think that it was vaginal blood which flowed till clitoris.. BUT... i was sitting straight from past 2 hrs.. so it cant be due to gravity... please tell was it normal.. plzzzzzzzzzzz
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012