Foul smelling vaginal discharge in coughing, standing, running, have only one partner. Had taken medicines for minor partial seizures. How can I get rid of the foul odor?

it has been about 4 weeks now seen i have been told that i have minor pratial seizures my doctor put me on the chewable tablit frist for two weeks then on june 30 i stared taking sandoz- carbamazepine cr 200mg it was about a week ago me and my bf had sex n anal and i also had my period at that time. it was about two day later that me and my bf had sex again he was saying that it was really painfully for him to have sex with me which really upset me becausei know i didnt cheat on him we live togetter he said that it felt like i had lots of hard rock up my ya-hoo now we both notice a realy really like i mean really bad smell coming from my ya-hoo so bad it stops him from having sex with me its smells up the hole room. i had a doctory apointment on the 9 of july but was to embaress at that time to stay anything but now its really bad i also have lots discharger from my ya-hoo when i cought, stand, run, sit, anything ive been been nakit and which it happen its a yellow grey browness discharger and litory smells like shit! could it be because of the meds or something worries i really worried and exremly upset about this issuse :(
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012