Foul smell during periods, pain in vagina. History of M.S., hypothyroidism, colitis. Treatment?

hi my name is XXXXX, and i have three auto imune disorders. m.s., hypothyroidism , and callagenic colitis . for about the past six months i have noticed a horrible smell when i have my cycle. i also have shooting pains through my vagina , and a dull nagging pain in my pelvic area. everyone is laughing when i also say it feels like something is moving inside me like a baby, but i am difinitely not pregnant. thank you for any advice
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer