Foul odour from nose. Checked with ENT specialist, dentist. What could it be?

I have a foul odor which comes from my nose which will not go away..... I went to the dentist 2 days ago thinking may be I just had bad breath.... I have been to an ENT and I am currently under his care and still no resolution. I have an appointment schedule for Friday to do a full exam. What could be the problem? I have had a CT Scan and my ENT told me I have infection in the sinus cavity. The compound nasal spray he recommended is not working. Please help I am so embarrassed by this odor, I m at my last point :(
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013