Foul odor from vagina. History of yeast infections. No STD. What could be the reason?

I have a strong fishy odor coming from my vagina . It s horrible and extremely embarassing. My husband just noticed it today. I never had an odor like that before. I ve had yeast infections before. Never any smell with it though. I ve tried taking medication for a yeast infection hoping thst might get rid of it. It did nt. O ve douched and it didn t help. I hope it s not a sexually transmitted disease from someone i saw in the past. But, i know it could be. What could it be hypothetically?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012