Foreskin swollen, frequent masturbation. No relief with medication. Is there any treatment in Ayurveda or operation required?

i am 40, not married, i often masturbrate, since last three years my foreskin is swallon, met doctor, took some tablets and all for a month, applied creams, but to no cure to the problem. Can ayurveda help me, your site also says to cut of the foreskin, like other doctors. In Ayurveda there is no treatment for swelling? cant understand why all the doctors suggest for operation. If one have swelling in leg do we cut of our leg?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012