Foreskin on penis inflamed with a yellow discharge. Took Celifixime. Am I infected to Gonorrhoea?

after a very short duration oral sex with a woman (not more than 2 min) i seem to be infected with gonorrhea- the foreskin of my penis is mildly inflamed, a white/yellow discharge is observed and the foreskin and the penis (inner skin) is reddish. i took Cefixime tabs- 400 mg per day for 10 days. While there has been some improvement there is still a mild discharge and the tingly feeling continues. the foreskin is still sore. pls advise
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013