Foreskin got struck in the middle causing extreme sensitivity during first intercourse. Have foreskin that completely covers the penile head. Is it normal?

Dear sir My name is Mallesh, one week before i got married, my issue is like am having sex is first time. but that day foreskin of my pennies is went back and stuck in the middle, thats so sensitive and unable to touch also, so we didn t continue that, i didn t face that problem before, the foreskin is completely covered the head of the pennies, but still why it went back on that day really am shocked, Now my wife stops speaking with me, am totally confused please let me know is it normal issue or anything can be done... Please Please
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012