Foreskin does not move fully backwards, causes immense pain on pushing. What can be done?

I am a male of age 26 I i have problem in my penis that my foreskin will not move back wards fulley hence i want to meet My Actual problem is my penis is a size of around 25 mm round & Length of 7inches my penis foreskin does not go fulley back wards if i push back a lot of pain ,pls go through my problem is this problem can solve i have lot of confussions in my mind that it wont get solved like that pls suggest Some sujjestions pls pls sir
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013