Foot injury, scraped out, bruising, swelling, painful. Taking difene medication. Help?

hi, i was out last night and a girl stood on my foot with her high heel, i felt it hurt but i didn't really pay any attention and continued partying. When i woke up this morning my foot was sore to walk on, when i checked it there was a scrape on the top of my foot close to my two small toes, it was very swollen and bruised all over the left top side of my foot. I've been taking difene tabs all day to hoping an anti inflamatory will help. The bruising and swelling has now got closer to the toes. I can move my toes and walk on it but its very painful. Is it possible that its broken or will i be ok in a day or 2
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013