Foot hurts after kicking chair. Mild swelling, bruise. Elevated and iced. Healing time?

I kicked a chair with the top left of my foot(very rare temper loss) and about two hours later my foot hurts, i cant walk on it but it hurts in different places than i kicked it. Bottom right radiating up and over to where i kicked it. Theres mild swelling all over and a bruise where i kicked it. I have it elevated and iced. It did not hurt while i was sitting in place with my shoes on. It was a surprise it hurt when i stood up
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013