Foot has become sense-less causing restricted movements, use stick for walking, advised surgery on no improvement with medicines. Suggestion?

Dear Sir, I am Pijush Kanti Nag. My Hospital No. 0000 F. I am a patient of Dr. Kenny David whom I met on 16.08.2012 due to my problem with left leg, mainly foot which has become sense-less causing restricted movements and I am to use walking stick. I am aged about 61 + years. Dr. David being a kind hearted Doctor very sympathetically examined all the medical documents like MRI , Ex-ray, etc. and prescribed medicines like ETOVA 400, Neurobion , tryptotomer 10mg and I am taking those medicine on regular basis but with no result. On the other hand my right leg is going to be effected day by day. Respected Dr. Kenny David told me that if the medicines do not to cure my problems then he will go for surgery. Please tell me what am I to do now. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012