Food poisoning. Vomiting, a very high temperature. Stomach ache and a sicky feeling. What should be done?

Hi, I am have been travelling southeast Asia for 8weeks and about 2 1/2 weeks ago I got food poisoning in Cambodia. I had three days if vomiting, not holding down food and a very high temperature. Since then I have been experiencing stomach ache and a sicky feeling as hunger pains and when eating get full very quite, sometimes making me feel over-full sickness after. I have two weeks left before returning to England, should I be concerned or do anything about it?
(21yr old female)
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013