Food allergy, blisters in mouth, skin peeling, enlarged lymph nodes, ear pain, sore throat, headache. Related symptoms?

A few days ago, some sort of allergic reaction to food caused a large blister in my mouth where a layer of skin came off. It is obviously now very sensitive to temperature and texture, so eating has been a struggle. Alongside this incident, both lymph nodes are swollen (especially the one corresponding to the same side where I have my mouth injury), in addition to a dull earache and soreness/ stiffness around the throat and a persistent headache. Are these related somehow?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012