Folliculitis on pubic mons. Painless, fluid-filled blisters. No itching

19 year old daughter, sexually active, has folliculitis on pubic mons most like due to shaving in the region. She also has painless blister-type lesions that had some fluid and some pus-like substance. She took the skin off the top of the blister and it is red and moist and somewhat oblong in shape and slightly bigger than a pea. When I viewed the area, I see other areas that may be the remnants of other blisters - on the mons, and labia major. and the area leading toward the buttock. She also noticed what we thought were bug bites on her upper inner thighs a few days ago. She treated successfully for what we think was a yeast infection about a week ago. No pain or itching with the lesions.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012