Follicular study report endo 8mm, Fertomid. Can I get pregnant?

i am 36 yrs old and wish to conceive. my doctor suggested me take fertomid 50 mg on 2nd day of my periods and to go for follicular study. my reports shows, uterus-normal in size. myometrial echotexture is focal lesion . endometrial thickness normal.both ovaries shows normal appearence. follicular study report-9th day- endometrium 6mm, RO follicle, DF 15x14mm, LO-NO DF. POD, No free fluid . 11th day-endo-8mm, RO f-20x16mm, LO F-NO DF, pod-No free everything normal, can i get pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012