Follicle monitoring done. Advised to take injection if the egg does not rupture. Implications of taking injection?

Good Morning Doctor , today 20th novembr , my follicle monitoring has been done ...Day 14th Right Ovary 18*18 , Left Ovary NO DF.My doctor said go for monitoring today also and if egg doesnt rupture take chorimon 5000 i.u injection . Want to know is my follicle studies going in right direction n should i take the injection. What are the implication of taking injection. Thks
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
your follicular study shows that you develope one dominent follicle which may rupture when it reach 20mm.if it not you have to take that HCG injection to rupture it.
after rupture IUI WILL increase the chances of pregnancy.