Foamy urine, sticky residual urine, recently had gout. What could be causing this?

I ve noticed that when urinating i sometimes get a type of foam in the toilet, & also that residual urine on the toilet seat is sticky. I have no other symptoms, no pain or anything, but recently have suffered what appears to have been an attack of gout . I recently showed symptoms of diabetes , but with some diet changes, they ve all disappeared over the last year. I m 6 1 , 205lbs (recently lost half a stone & counting) & black... YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012