Fluttering sensation in upper right quadrant, had tubal ligation after child birth. Chances of pregnancy ?

I have a fluttering sensation in my upper right quadrant, feels like a baby when they first start kicking and you feel it for the first time. I had a tubial ligation on 10/27/2011 after my last child birth. Is there a big possibility that I may be pregnant or is it something else? It seems to move just a little but off and on throughout the day.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
The early fetal movements are felt in lower abdomen,not in right upper quadrant as you feel.The tubal ligation was done 2 years back,with no pregnancy all these days.
So, possibility of pregnancy seems to be less.Still ,if you have delayed periods, had sex in mid cycle, have nausea/vomiting- you can go for pregnancy test for clearing your doubt.
the symptoms you have might come from digestive problems.Any digestive enzyme should relieve.