Flushed clogged ears, severe pain, hearing loss, inflammation. Taking antibiotics. Permanent damage?

I went for a checkup at my family doctor (not an ear doctor)he suggested blowing out my clogged ears.....eventhough I had an appointment with my ear doctor to do that .....he insisted he could.....he flushed my ear so hard the pain was awful and now I cannot hear in my left ear.....he my have did damage. I did go to my ear doctor he cleaned it again best he could....put on a strong ear medicine....said it was inflamed after what the other doctor did three weeks now and I feel like my left ear is in a tunnel......could this possibly be permanent damage
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012