Fluid sacs above collar bone, under armpit. Nasal endoscopy done, wants to do blood test, X-ray. History of back injury. Treatment for fluid sacs?

Hi I m hoping you can help my husband had a back injury 4 years ago. He has developed fluid sacs with no lumps as such and no pain just above his collar bone and one has now developed under his armpit he attended hospital who put a microscope up his nose and down his throat they now want a full blood test and an X-ray for them to take a sample of the fluid can you tell me what could be the matter at all Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012