Dull pain in groin area, tugging feeling in testicles. No hernias, kidney stones. History of back injury. Treatment?

Hi im a 29 yr old male i have a slight dull pain in my groin area on the right side ive seen the dr he checked for hernias and found nothing a few months ago i hurt my back in the lower L4 and L5 area been going to a chiro for some time now i started having this pain a few weeks ago and got tested for stones and found none it feels kinda like somone is pulling on my testicle . The pain almost always goes away when i stand or lay down the only time i really notice it is when im sitting oh i am sexually active but only with my wife who is pregnant . Please help i am getting sick of this annoying pain and want it gone.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012