Fluid in stomach, hole on the stomach that leaks, suspicion of pancreatic cancer. What could it be?

Hi, My mum had an operation the doctors thought it was ovarian cancer but then it ended up to be pancreatic cancer . i dont know what stage it is but she also had fluid in stomach and taken out before operation. She has a little hole on her left side of her stomach and it leaks water. i am worried what this could be. She is overseas and i cant see her. can you please help me and give me some answers.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012