Fluid at back of heart after aortic valve replacement. Should I be concerned?

My son aged 46 had an aortic valve replaced after contracting endocarditis and vegetation forming on that valve. This was 3 months ago. He began warfin and was recovering well. A month ago he began feeling unwell and weak. Developed a dry cough. Had a very high heart rate . Low blood pressure and collapsed in the toilet, He has had a heart echo and cardiogolist recommended hospital as he has a cardio effusion . When INR comes down they will drain. Today they said fluid is at the back of the heart and very complicated. I am very concerned. Should I be? Thankyou. Kay
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012