Fluid around heart discovered after having kidneys checked. Have hydronephrosis. Further?

I went in to have my kidneys checked after delivery and the Ct discovered I have fluid around my heart . Why is this? I am scared to death something is really wrong with me. I have hydronephrosis during pregnancy and kidney stones . This is why I had the ct. I got the call saying that was all fine but now I have the fluid around my heart. I am afraid of having cancer or something serious. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012