Fluctuating pregnancy test results. Is it due to betamethasone dipropionate cream?

I took a pregnancy test two days ago with a positive results, today I took another pregnancy test and is negative. I started using a topical cream call betamethasone dipropionate after my first test on saturday, could this affect the results? I had what I think was implantation bleeding on 12 dpo and but no period. I am regular 28 days cycles every month without fail and my last period was on Feb 23, 2012. I do not what to think
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012