Fluctuating SGPT, taken Lamivir. What is my current condition?

Dear Sir, I m 40 years male found HBsAg + in 2006 HBeAg negative but SGPT was 79, a bit fatty liver , HBV DNA + 1.0 x 10 (4) then I go under medication (Lamivir 100mg) after 3 years in August 2009 HBV DNA found negative but continue medication. Further test in May 2010 HBV DNA found negative then I leave medication, meanwhile SGPT always fluctuating in between 50-90. after leaving medication SGPT fluctuated same as earlier. Recently SGPT increased to 120 in last August 2 days back SGPT found 124. May I know what is my current condition and what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012