Fluctuating BP, high pulse rate, sweating, tiredness, irregular heartbeat. Taking Amlovas AT. Treatment?

sometimes I feel that some blood passing to other sides near heart and immediately my blood pressure comes down and pulse rate goes high120times per minutes or more,body sweating and feel tired.After some hours it becomes normal and some times gives irregular heartbeating. I was advised to take Amlovas AT, but advised to take Tozlac40 with Metpure xl 50. Now my BP is under control but when I starts with little work my BP becomes high and after taking rest for few minutes I becomes normal.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012