Fluctuate HCG level. Ultrasound could not find anything. Ectopic pregnancy?

hey, i am a 30 yr old female,this is my first pregnency after 2 months of marriage ,i had my last period on 26th nov2012, on 10thjan 2013 my beta HCG levels were 335. the doctor could not find anything in the ultrasound scan.......on 13thjan2013 the repeated beta HCG level showed 1479.58.......have to go for an ultrasound scan on satuday now.......very worried if lts a delayed conception or ectopic pregnency case......hope all is ok.....what are my chances of a normal intautrine pregnency??
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013