Flu symptoms, appetite loss, headaches, shortness of breath. Reason? Finished treatment for hodgkins lymphoma

Ive had the flu for a week now my symptons are sleeping lots, ive not eaten for five days(apart from 3 bits of toast) headaches and now the bottom right of my back is very sore when i move also since yesterday i have shortness off breath if i do anything physical, i finished treatment for hodgkins lymphoma about 14 months ago and im wanting to know if this could explain why im not feeling any better. I am 41 year old male in reasonable shape
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013