Flu, severe cold. Chest tightness when smoking. Faintiness, vomitting. What could it be?

Hey, I think I m dosed with either the flu or a very severe cold that s made me miss university and work these last three days. I have been smoking for four years but since this flu came upon I haven t been smoking for two days. I went to have a cigarette and had three draws of it, but my chest was getting tight and I put it out. When I came inside I fainted and next thing I knew I was up running to the bathroom and threw up. Any worries that I should be concerned about here?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013