Chest tightness, tickling throat and brownish saliva, having abdominal cramps, feels bolted

for the past month, i have had chest tightness especially under my sternum with a tickling throat and brownish saliva when i wake up! I don t have fever or any other cold or flu-like symptom, but i do have occasional abdominal cramping. The chest tightness is really bothering me and I feel bloated all the time. I have been to the doctor and will have an ultra sound next week, but it is truly bothering me and I am anxious!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012