Flow seems be lighter than usual, have severe flatus, dizziness, abdominal swelling, appetite loss. Reason?

Hi, I m 33 years old and I already have three kids. I started having my problems three months ago when I started having a pregnancy-like symptoms. I haven t missed a period, and my cycle was pretty much regular. However, I noticed that the flow was lighter than usual. I did two home pregnancy test and one blood test , they all came negative. I don t know what this could, but here are my symptoms: lots of gas, dizziness sometimes, swollen abdomen that is increasing with time, loss of appetite , abdominal and lower back pain which become severe around ovulation time, headaches, shortness of breath sometimes, and feeling very stressed for no reason. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013