Fleshy pieces hanging out of vagina, one near the buttocks, another on vaginal tip. Cure?

I have some flash prices hanging out of my vagina . One at the end, closest to the butt and one at the tip top. They are coming from inside and almost look simar to a squid or something. Is this normal? I m freaking that my insides are falling out or something. The one closest to the butt has ways been there, I thinking it was a penis or something when I was a kid I just forgot about it ad looked yesterday ad saw another piece. What can it be? When I look at pictures of vaginas on the Internet I don t see any like mine??
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
The condition you mention sounds like vaginal skin tags.
They are innocent enough, but you can get them removed for cosmetic purposes, and if they are bothersome to you.
Please consult your gynecologist for confirming the diagnosis and for advice on removal