Flesh colored bump in tonsil, bumps on uvula, itchy feeling in ear, impacted wisdom teeth. Serious?

I am 35 years old, female. Have occasionally smoked marajuana (using a vaporiser) but not tobacco, but have lived in a second hand smoke environment my whole life. Most recently had a lot of dust blowing around in my apartment and afterward noticed my sinuses are occasionally clogged, and when I blow my nose it s mostly clear but once in awhile it s green. Also noticed an increase of tonsil stones (which I have had on and off for years) and most alarmingly, I have a flesh colored bump (approx 2mm in diameter) just above my left tonsil which makes me feel as though something is stuck in my throat. There are also two smaller raised bumps directly on my uvula . I also have an itchy congested feeling in my left ear. Still have all wisdom teeth and bottom ones are impacted. Have been waiting to see my family doctor, but it s taking a long time to get it and I am scared that this could be something serious...
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012