Flaking out on using stairs, warmness and pricking in feet post losing heavy blood due to self harming, history of transfusions. Suggestion?

hi im a 24yr old girl and 3 nights ago i lost alot of blood , unfortunantly as a result of self harm, now i cant get up my stairs without nearly flaking out, i cant seem to get warm and my feet feel like they have pins and needles. and im struggling to do anything. Ive had to have transfusions in the past. what happens if i dont get one this time? will i come right?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012